FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
~ Thomas Jefferson
FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords and IEDs?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
IF YOU AGREE, COPY AND PASTE IN AN E-MAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS.
Robert Jones, MSgt (ret), USAF
NK Sturgis, Pres N.GA Nam Knights
Remember the price of freedom is paid with blood...pray for our troops.
DEMOCRACY is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY is a well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
MARCH 5th, 2009
Last Thursday Night Around Midnight,
A Woman From Houston, Texas Was Arrested,
Jailed, And Charged With Manslaughter
For Shooting A Man 6 Times In The Back
As He Was Running Away With Her Purse..
The Following Monday Morning,
The Woman Was Called In Front Of The
Arraignment Judge, Sworn In,
And Asked To Explain Her Actions.
The Woman Replied,
"I Was Standing At The Corner Bus Stop
For About 15 Minutes, Waiting For The
Bus To Take Me Home After Work.
I Am A Waitress At A Local Cafe...
I Was There Alone,
So I Had My Right Hand On My Pistol,
That Was In My Purse, That Was Hung
Over My Left Shoulder.
All Of A Sudden I Was Being
Spun Around Hard To My Left.
As I Caught My Balance, I Saw A Man
Running Away From Me With My Purse.
I Looked Down At My Right Hand And I Saw
That My Fingers Were Wrapped Tightly
Around My Pistol.
The Next Thing I Remember Is Saying Out Loud,
"No Way Punk! Your Not Stealing My
Pay Check And Tips."
I Raised My Right Hand, Pointed My Pistol At
The Man Running Away From Me With My Purse,
And Squeezed The Trigger Of My Pistol 6 Times!
When Asked By The Arraignment Judge,
"Why Did You Shoot The Man 6 Times?
The Woman Replied Under Oath,
"Because, When I Pulled The Trigger Of
My Pistol The 7th Time, It Only Went Click."
The Woman Was Acquitted Of All Charges.
And She Was Back At Work,
At The Cafe, The Next Day!
Now that’s Gun Control....
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade
America because they knew most Americans were
I am a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!